The third-generation Seat Leon has made its debut in Paris, confirming for the assembled masses that its live form is just as fetching as the studio shots we've already seen.
2013 Seat Leon
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jul 16, 2012
Not long after the Seat Toledo got its public groove on, the Seat León is here to say hello from all angles. This is the third generation of the little Spanish hatchback, and while its overall form copies its predecessor, its details prove it to be a brand-new car.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models