You might think that Hyundai has pulled a fast one at today's New York Auto Show by unveiling two different of its 2013 Santa Fe, one a two-row Sport model and the other a three-row family-minded model simply called Santa Fe. In reality, however, we've been expecting this since we first told you about the Korean automaker's new strategy back in mid-2010.
2013 Santa Fe
Motor Trend reports Hyundai has confirmed that its next-generation Santa Fe will bow at the 2012 New York Auto Show. The third-generation Santa Fe is expected to hit dealer lots by the end of the year as a 2013 model. Hyundai hasn't disclosed exactly what we can expect from the vehicle when it arrives, though spy shots suggest a vehicle more in-line with the automaker's current design language. MT believes the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe will continue on with the same powertrain options found in the c
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX