Assuming the Chinese government approves the sale of Saab to the Pang Da and Youngman companies (a very big "if," truth be told), the Swedish automaker could indeed have a bright future... in time. With the new 9-5 and 9-4X not in need of any dire updates just yet, it'd be smart for Saab to focus on reworking its biggest volume offering, the aged 9-3. And judging by this sketch found on Swedish site Svd.se, the next 9-3 (likely called "Ninety-Three") could be quite a rakish yet practical entry i
2013 Saab 9 3
Saabs United, the site that played such a noteworthy role in the General Motors-Saab-Spyker cage match earlier this year that Saab gave the site an award, is at it again. This time, Saabs United is voicing concern about Jason Castriota, who was recently named 's Saab's design director. Castriota took the position above longtime Saab designer Simon Padian, who penned the Aero X concept.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX