We love Roush's 565 horsepower 2013 Stage 3 Mustang, but not everyone can afford the $50,000 price tag. Granted, Roush also offers less expensive Stage 1 and 2 versions, but for those on a really tight budget the company has announced the 2013 RS Mustang.
2013 Roush Mustang
If you fancy a new Ford Mustang but are looking for some added muscle, few places will give you what you want and what you need like Roush. The veteran tuning house has just released its latest range of customized pony cars, and at the top of the line sits its most powerful model yet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX