Caterham will be radically expanding beyond its core market of track-day specials with a new Renault-based CUV and city car. Following our initial reports back in November, the new models, which we can only hope are as ridiculously sporty as Caterham's other offerings, have been confirmed by Chairman Tony Fernandes to news agency Reuters.
2013 Renault Captur
- Chris Paukert
- Mar 6, 2013
Evidently, Renault's executives in France have not been content to sit idly by as their alliance partners at Nissan have happily mopped up enviable global sales totals with their Juke crossover. We've been hearing about an answer from Renault for some time now, and the production Captur is finally a reality at the Geneva Motor Show.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models