We recently drove the new 2013 Porsche Cayenne Diesel – the automaker's first oil-burning offering here in the States. But here in Paris, Porsche has pulled the wraps off of a more powerful version of the diesel Cayenne, and on paper, it sure looks sweet.
2013 Porsche Cayenne S Diesel
- George Kennedy
- Sep 12, 2012
For any of our European readers who like the Cayenne Diesel but who have been holding out for a higher-power formula, good news has arrived. Porsche has confirmed earlier rumors by announcing that a more powerful diesel version of its Cayenne SUV will debut at the Paris Motor Show later this month.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models