We recently drove the new 2013 Porsche Cayenne Diesel – the automaker's first oil-burning offering here in the States. But here in Paris, Porsche has pulled the wraps off of a more powerful version of the diesel Cayenne, and on paper, it sure looks sweet.
2013 Porsche Cayenne S Diesel
For any of our European readers who like the Cayenne Diesel but who have been holding out for a higher-power formula, good news has arrived. Porsche has confirmed earlier rumors by announcing that a more powerful diesel version of its Cayenne SUV will debut at the Paris Motor Show later this month.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX