Seeking Porsche's Purest Sports Car
2013 Porsche Boxster S
While the ink has barely dried on our 2013 Porsche Boxster S First Drive, the automaker has reportedly just divulged the roadster's official lap time around the famed Nürburgring circuit in Germany – the grueling racetrack that serves as a benchmark test for today's sports cars. According to Porsche, its new two-seat convertible crossed the start/finish line after delivering a 7:58 lap.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX