When Nick Murray took delivery of his 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera S in June 2013, he had saved for it for the past five years. He didn't just pluck a random 911 off a dealer lot. He specially ordered his car with thousands of dollars in extras tailored just to him, and he captured all of the options on his YouTube channel. The love affair didn't last long. Eventually the channel became a place for Nick to air his growing list of grievances about his deteriorating 911. Eventually, his mix of righteo
2013 Porsche 911 Carrera S
Porsche released a video of its 911 Carrera S lapping the Nürburgring last month, and with a time of 7:37.9, the quintessential sports coupe continues to impress. With Timo Kluck behind the wheel, this Carrera S posted better times around the 'Ring than the 997 911 Turbo and, according to PorscheBoost, it even knocked a full two seconds off the time the Carrera S recorded last year.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!