Peugeot's 2013 RCZ coupe – the stylish French answer to the Audi TT – is live and in color on the Paris show floor. Peugeot, in a sign of welcome restraint, hasn't done a lot to alter the overall exterior appearance of the RCZ, a car that looks as ahead-of-its-time today as it did when it came to market three years ago.
2013 Peugeot Rcz
Say one thing for Peugeot at its home Paris Motor Show this season: the company knows how to run with a theme. Peugeot, some might argue, stole the 2012 show with its Onyx supercar concept; that car has an Onyx Scooter Concept that matches it in livery (if not performance). But, perhaps the most realistic vehicle to wear the matte black and copper attire is this hotted-up RCZ R Concept.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX