It was always going to be hard for Peugeot to follow the blind-man-can-see-it neon paint of the 2008 Concept car – which was seared onto our retinas in Paris last year – but that doesn't mean the production version of the CUV here in Geneva is unattractive. The rather more sane white paint still covers pert, attractive lines on the new French crossover, and the Peugeot folks certainly have high hopes that European shoppers will feel good about it, too.
2013 Peugeot 2008
First we saw the Urban Crossover Concept at the Beijing Auto Show, a small high-rider from Peugeot that was a product of the company's design studios in Paris, Shanghai and São Paulo. That evolved into the Peugeot 2008 concept and a liquid lime paint scheme at the Paris Motor Show a few months ago, now the French firm has unveiled the production version of the B-segment crossover that's an offshoot of its 208 hatch.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX