It's not often that you'll find a Pagani Zonda and a Pagani Huayra in the same place, at the same time - much less on a racetrack. Pagani makes incredibly rare supercars. But Peter Read owns both a 2005 Zonda Roadster and a new Huayra, so he decided to bring them to Goodwood Circuit for a little comparison test. While the wet weather didn't allow too much wide open throttle, it's still an interesting comparison of two very different beasts.
2013 Pagani Huayra
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX