How would you translate a flipbook animation from paper to the Internet? The Nissan Note has an idea. To promote features like the new hatchback's's fuel economy, roominess, and bird's-eye view camera, the car's Japanese website has a four-page digital flipbook that animates when you scroll down (try it now to see what we mean above).
2013 Nissan Note
The Note, along with its new "Squash Line," is an important car for Nissan, demonstrated by the big show the company put on for the little B-segment hatchback. Having done well with the Note so far since its introduction as a 2006 model, the revamped global five-door has taken the lead in providing design cues for other models, like our Versa hatchback.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX