It's a classic car dealer move: offer extra special deals as the monthly calendar winds down and, presto, you've boosted your sales totals. When it comes to the 2012 Mitsubishi i (the current model), something needed to be done, since Mitsubishi only sold 31 examples in March. Towards the end of April, Mitsubishi offered an eye-popping $10,000 in dealer cash on the engine-free hood of the all-electric i (or i-MiEV, as it is also known). With the dealer cash and a federal tax rebate worth up to $
2013 Mitsubishi I
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX