If the 2013 Mini John Cooper Works Countryman gets you all hot and bothered, you're in luck. Mini has just released 191 high-resolution images of its largest JCW offering, sporting its signature black paint job complete with contrasting red stripes, mirrors and roof. We're sure it'll be a total hoot to drive.
2013 Mini John Cooper Works Countryman
With a model like the Countryman in its lineup, Mini may not be so mini anymore. At least not in an absolute sense. But since BMW has remade the brand in its own image, Minis have become mini BMWs. That's certainly the case with John Cooper Works – the brand's the performance label – which Mini's CEO, Dr. Kay Segler, intends to expand to follow the lead set by the BMW M division which he used to run. So if BMW can make X5 M and X6 M performance crossovers, so can Mini. And here you h
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX