By now we're familiar with the new-car introduction dance steps: first the leaks, then the sneak peek, then more leaks, then the official reveal with photos, then videos, then the auto show circuit. We're at penultimate step with the 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL, and after the jump you'll find its SLS-like nose punching its way through scenic landscapes.
2013 Mercedes Benz
The product pipeline for Mercedes-Benz is a Horn of Plenty over the next three years, with at least seven new models landing on American shores on top of refreshed and new-generation offerings. We've seen the new CL, CLS, S-Class and R-Class, and spy shots of the coming SLK, SL, SLS Convertible, C-Class Coupe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX