Affalterbach Additions Transform Benz's Heavy-Hitting Droptop
2013 Mercedes Benz Sl63 Amg
We'll come right out and say it: The 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL isn't exactly pretty. And while this new SL63 adds all of the go-fast appearance bits befitting any AMG model, it doesn't exactly help the big roadster's appearance. And by the way, when we say big, we mean big. The photos don't quite do it justice – this is one seriously large two-seater.
Of all the car shows around the calendar year, the Boca Raton Concours d'Elegance doesn't typically fall on our radar screen. But maybe it should, because the annual event in Florida – young as it is – has a history of offering firsts. Maybe not the first time a vehicle is seen in North America, mind you, but a first just the same.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX