The Official Car Of Beverly Hills Gets A Dramatic Rework
2013 Mercedes Benz Sl550
It's the eve of press days at the Detroit Auto Show, and Mercedes-Benz has kicked off the week in fine style with the premiere of its 2013 SL. While the 60-year-old franchise has periodically undergone radical revisions, the sixth-generation should look familiar to anyone who has seen the outgoing model, but that doesn't mean that Benz hasn't tugged and pulled the SL every which way. While the general form looks very similar to the fifth-generation roadster, there are subtle tweaks everywhere, t
Between our official sneak peek and the endless leaks, the 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL is officially out of the bag before its debut at next month's Detroit Auto Show. And like its predecessors over the last five decades, the new SL continues to offer S-Class luxury and innovations in a svelte, drop-top package.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX