When the doors open at Manhattahn's Javitz Center for the New York Auto Show in less than two weeks, Mercedes-Benz will have a refreshed version of its GLK-Class on display. But you needn't wait that long, as parent company Daimler has just released the full spectrum of details and photos of its updated entry-level crossover.
2013 Mercedes Benz Glk
Even though spy shots signal that exterior adjustments on the next Mercedes-Benz GLK will be subtle, there's one giant adjustment coming under the hood, and it smells like oil – in a good way. Automotive News says the revamped softroader will gain a new diesel engine option. For its part, Mercedes-Benz hasn't said which of its oilburners it will offer with the GLK, but it's been hinted that it could be the 2.1-liter turbo diesel mill with 204 horsepower and 369 pound-feet of torque that se
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX