Like the existing GLK but not such a fan of its incredibly boxy styling? Or like the styling just fine but just wish it had a diesel? Well we've got good news for you, friends, because Mercedes-Benz has just taken the wraps off a revised model that aims to remedy both.
2013 Mercedes Benz Glk Class
- Steven J. Ewing
- Mar 22, 2012
Earlier today, we showed you a brace of images starring the refreshed 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK that will make its debut at the New York Auto Show next month. But upon closer inspection, the folks at CarScoop found something very interesting hiding in the back of one of the GLK photos: the revised 2013 G-Class.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models