Like the existing GLK but not such a fan of its incredibly boxy styling? Or like the styling just fine but just wish it had a diesel? Well we've got good news for you, friends, because Mercedes-Benz has just taken the wraps off a revised model that aims to remedy both.
2013 Mercedes Benz Glk Class
Earlier today, we showed you a brace of images starring the refreshed 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK that will make its debut at the New York Auto Show next month. But upon closer inspection, the folks at CarScoop found something very interesting hiding in the back of one of the GLK photos: the revised 2013 G-Class.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX