Everything has been thrown at the 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class to make it not only the largest SUV Mercedes offers, but the equivalent of a jacked-up S-Class. It grows by an inch in length and gets fractionally wider and taller, with the extra size providing more head, shoulder and elbow room for all three rows of passengers. It is also loaded with new standard features like a "photo quality" color instrument display, self-leveling air suspension, Collision Prevention Assist and Crosswind Stabili
2013 Mercedes Benz Gl
When we caught sight of this heavily-cloaked GL-Class last summer, we thought Mercedes-Benz was just refreshing its big SUV with a cosmetic facelift and maybe a new engine. New reports seem to indicate that Mercedes-Benz may be launching an all-new, second-generation GL for 2013, however.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX