Brabus has completed its makeover program for the Mercedes-Benz CLS Shooting Brake, with resultant menu ranging from a quick spruce to an all-day overhaul good for 619 horsepower, 737 pound-feet of torque and a top speed of 200 miles per hour.
2013 Mercedes Benz Cls63 Amg Shooting Brake
There are a number of interesting tidbits in Chris Harris' review of the Mercedes-Benz CLS 63 AMG Shooting Brake, one of them being that he spends most of his seat time talking about the station wagon like it's a sports car. This isn't all that surprising if you limit yourself to the side of the spec sheet that lists "twin-turbo V8 with 557 horsepower and 531 pound-feet of torque, limited-slip differential and seven-speed paddle-shifted transmission."
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- 2018 Chevy Corvette ZR1 convertible spied
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer coming soon