The latest hotted-up safety car for DTM is the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series. If we'd been in a racing accident, we're not sure we'd trust the men who stepped out of a car that's half steroids, half Satan, but after 12 years of providing the safety cars (along with Audi) for the German touring car series, we'll assume Mercedes-Benz knows what it's doing.
2013 Mercedes Benz C63 Amg Black Series
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!