The latest episode of "Head 2 Head" from Motor Trend is a battle of the little luxury sixes, looking to see which of these $50,000 sport sedans, all equipped with automatic transmissions, can lay the largest claim to your money: the 321-horsepower, six-speed Cadillac ATS 3.6, the 302-horsepower, seven-speed Mercedes-Benz C350 Sport or the 300-horsepower, eight-speed BMW 335i.
2013 Mercedes Benz C Class
Mercedes-Benz has given the world a peek at the upcoming C-Class AMG Sports Package, thanks to a few quick photos on the company's USA Facebook page. Buyers who opt for the kit will get to enjoy seven-spoke, eighteen-inch alloy wheels outside, while the cabin comes decked in all sort of niceties. Red seat belts pair with MB sport seats hemmed in red contrast stitching, and a flat-bottom steering wheel replaces the standard tiller. Otherwise, details are scarce about when we can expect to see the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX