Aston Martin had an overwhelming presence at last night's Motorworks Revival. Besides the production models on hand, including the new Vanquish Volante and V12 Vantage S, the British manufacturer brought a One-77 and held the live debut of the DB9 Spyder Zagato Centennial. This was one of two one-offs commissioned by Italian design house Zagato, in honor of Aston's year-long, hundredth birthday celebrations.
2013 Mccalls Motorworks Revival
The week of automotive events on California's Monterey Peninsula doesn't truly begin until the McCall Motorworks Revival kicks off. Put on by Gordon McCall, who is also the co-founder of The Quail: A Motorsports Gathering, the Revival brings together celebrities, food, wine, and many, many, many vintage vehicles and aircraft, all in the name of charity.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX