A new Lexus LX 570 is going to set you back nearly $82k after you add $875 delivery to its $80,930 base price. The luxury version of the Toyota Land Cruiser wears a new Lexus spindle grille, one that's big enough to make Rumplestiltskin proud, and it has revised front and rear fascias among the other upgrades that Lexus says justify its 1.9-percent price increase.
2013 Lexus Lx 570
Lexus has put the LX 570 under the knife for 2013. The sprawling SUV makes its debut at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show wearing a revised front fascia, complete with the company's "spindle" grille design and new LED daytime running lights – very similar to its sister SUV, the Toyota Land Cruiser. The vehicle's side-view mirrors now come equipped with integrated turning indicators for the first time, and around back, the 2013 Lexus LX 570 wears redesigned tail lamps alongside a revised rear vala
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX