According to the Twitter musings of one Jeremy Clarkson, the Top Gear UK crew is back in the States for another harebrained adventure, this time in a trio of comely supercars. Judging by some grainy Twitter pics, Clarkson is in Las Vegas with Richard Hammond and James May, set to drive cross-country in a Lexus LFA, SRT Viper and Aston Martin Vanquish.
2013 Lexus Lfa
Yes, it does seem sort of strange to see a prototype Lexus LFA testing on the Nürburgring just as we're hearing reports that the car is nearly sold out. But just because the original supply of 500 cars has been depleted doesn't mean Lexus isn't working on some sort of derivative or last hurrah (our spy shooter friends suggest the car could wear a "Final Edition" designation).
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!