Lexus has announced a voluntary recall of roughly 650 2013 GS 350 F Sport models over a potential issue with one of the electronic control units.
2013 Lexus Gs 350
Lexus has a redesigned GS that it truly believes can compete with the likes of the BMW 5 Series and Mercedes-Benz E-Class. So it's going where the eyeballs are with its marketing, ponying up for the brand's first-ever Super Bowl ad. Lexus' commercial is just a 30-second spot, joining the likes of Acura, Audi, Cadillac and other brands buying time during the big game.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX