As a part of the festivities to launch its Aventador Roadster model, Lamborghini has announced that is returning to racing with the new Gallardo GT3 FL2 and its in-house race team, Lamborghini Squadra Corse. The new race-spec Gallardo, co-developed with Reiter Engineering, will initially compete in motorsports series such as the Italian GT3 Championship, Asia Le Mans Series and the single-make Blancpain Super Trofeo Championship. Additional series will be announced later including races in the U
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX