We already know what Kia's new flagship sedan will look like, but the automaker has finally released a handful of images showing the car in its Quoris-specific guise. While Kia still hasn't said when the 2013 Quoris will be available here in the U.S., these new shots of the car have us eagerly anticipating the car's arrival.
2013 Kia K9
What do we even say about a name like Quoris? (Well, other than "What the heck?") With Kia calling its new flagship, rear-drive sedan the K9 in the Korean domestic market and the Quoris in the rest of the world, we think this promising car has the dubious distinction of having not one, but two of the worst names ever given to a new model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX