After seeing the promising lines of Hyundai's latest concept car last week in a shadowy teased rendering, we now have a better idea about what this sleek concept is all about. The 2013 Hyundai HCD-14 Genesis Concept received its official debut today at the Detroit Auto Show, and it's expected to be a pretty good indication of the styling direction for the next-generation Genesis sedan, although not quite the real deal.
2013 Hyundai Hcd 14 Concept
As is the case ahead of any major auto show, we're expecting to see a plethora of leaked information or teased images before next week's Detroit Auto Show, and Hyundai is already giving us something pretty exciting to look forward to. Shown above in this shadowy teaser is the HCD-14 Concept, which the automakers says gives a "glimpse into future Hyundai premium vehicle design."
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!