Automotive News reports Hyundai is set to give its sales strategy for premium vehicles a once-over. Moving forward, each of the automaker's five North American regions will have a premium product operations manager. Those managers will all report directly to a senior group manager based at the Hyundai headquarters in California. To begin with, the group will start by identifying what dealers are currently doing right to sell the automaker's luxury hardware. From there, the group will then help s
2013 Hyundai Genesis
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX