Sebastian Blanco from AutoblogGreen, BMW i8 and i3, Tesla earnings, cheap EV leases
2013 Hyundai Azera
Hyundai is recalling 5,200 units of its Azera sedan over a possible airbag sensor malfunction. The occupant detection system in models built between May 22, 2012 and November 23, 2012 might not be able to tell what kind of passenger (adult, child, or child seat) is in the front seat, which could cause improper deployment of the airbag.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX