The world's most adorable new car has already been given a once-over by the performance minds at Mugen. Honda has pulled back the covers on the new Mugen body kit for the N-One. The bits include a revised front fascia with a unique grille and LED fog lamps as well as side sills and a restyled rear valance with dual, center-mounted exhaust outlets. The company's engineers have also cooked up three new wheel styles for the kei car and a sportier suspension, though the drivetrain remains untouched.
2013 Honda N One
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX