The Biggest Hammer Of Them All Is Sharper Than Ever
Those interested in getting their 650-horsepower kicks in the form of a 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 can now at least partly satiate their longing with an online configurator. And, as you can see above, you are free to deck your favorite 'Stang in any number of classic racing colors... or even in Superman-spec red and blue.
We've got to admire the 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. The vehicle could very possibly be the least-aerodynamic sports car on the face off the planet that's capable of knocking off 200 mph. How does it do it? Lots and lots of power. Ford completely reworked the vehicle's drivetrain for 2013, starting with the engine. The larger 5.8-liter aluminum V8 now spits out a full 650 horsepower and 600 pound-feet of torque courtesy of a larger supercharger. Ford calls the 2013 Shelby GT500 the most power
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX