2013 Gmc Terrain
The GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox twins have been hot sellers since they went on sale in 2009, but even with strong sales, it's still somewhat surprising to hear that the millionth crossover underpinned by the latest Theta platform has already rolled off the assembly line. According to General Motors, a silver 2013 GMC Terrain has just become the milestone model at its CAMI plant in Ingersoll, Ontario.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX