Twenty years ago, Ford debuted the 1993 SVT Mustang Cobra at the Chicago Auto Show and introduced the world to its high-performance skunkworks department, known as SVT or Special Vehicle Team.
2013 Ford Shelby Gt500 Convertible
Detroit in January isn't exactly the proper place to go topless in a 650-horsepower tire smoker, but that doesn't mean rumors of the 2013 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 Convertible's impending debut at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show aren't accurate. And these spy shots prove that the car is very much ready for its big unveiling.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX