There are more varieties of the Ford Mustang than coffee concoctions at Starbucks, yet enthusiasts always seem eager to embrace one more. Vaughn Gittin Jr., the driving champion most famous for his sideways antics in Formula Drift, developed the Mustang RTR as a dealer-installed appearance package and performance upgrade to the popular Ford coupe.
2013 Ford Mustang Rtr
Last year Formula Drift star Vaughn Gittin Jr. let us go for a quick drive in his 2011 Mustang RTR, and while we were impressed with the styling and price, the harsh suspension tuning and lack of performance options left us wanting. Gittin must have taken our review to heart, as he unveiled the 2013 Mustang RTR today with a new adjustable suspension setup and up to 624 horsepower with an optional supercharger system.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX