A problem with the fuel line on certain examples of the Ford Edge has prompted the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to issue a recall. The issue revolves around the metal housing on the fuel line pulse damper, which was apparently improperly manufactured in the first place and is prone to crack in certain circumstances, leading to a fuel leak. And as we all know, a fuel leak is not a good thing.
2013 Ford Edge
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX