Ford will be voluntarily recalling 23,830 Focus Electric and C-Max Hybrid and Energi models equipped with push-button ignition, according to The Detroit News. Why? Because the cars don't make a noise when the driver's door is open, and are therefore in violation of federal regulations. It's not as silly as Honda's badging recall that isn't a recall, but it's close.
2013 Ford C Max Energi
Who says being first to the party is all that and a bag of chips? Ford has announced a new deal where GE will buy 2,000 C-Max Energi Plug-In Hybrids, which is cool, but it's not the only batch of plug-ins that GE is interested in. The company previously made deals with both Nissan and GM.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX