A Juice Box With Style And Substance
2013 Fiat 500e
The all-electric 2013 Fiat 500e probably won't turn a profit, but that doesn't mean Fiat and Chrysler engineers haven't done a good job ramping up the hatchback's fuel economy numbers. Chrysler has just announced that the little EV has been rated at 116 Miles Per Gallon Equivalent (MPGe) combined. The EV will get 122 MPGe in the city, and highway efficiency is rated at 108 MPGe. As for range – which of course varies greatly in the real world – the official number is an impressive 87
For a car that Fiat didn't want to build, the company sure has a lot to say about it. The damn near mythical Fiat 500e is finally here, and a trip utilizing its 100-mile range would probably give you just enough time to finish reading the press releases that came with it.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX