Meeting Bentley's 205-MPH Prince On The Autobahn
2013 Continental Gt Speed
The 2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed stopped by the 2012 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance fresh from its appearance at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. The GT Speed gets its grunt from a 6.0-liter, twin-turbo W12 good for 616 horsepower and 590 pound-feet of torque, which will shoot the big coupe to a top speed of 205 miles per hour.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX