Bringing the Chrysler "S" treatment to the Town and Country minivan does not – let us be clear – make the thing any more formidable to drive. But, kicking in the cool factor for its bread-and-butter grocery-getter might just convince a few more moms and dads to pull the trigger on buying a new family ride.
2013 Chrysler Town And Country S
- Seyth Miersma
- Nov 28, 2012
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Nov 26, 2012
Chrysler previously brought us the "man van" with the Dodge Grand Caravan R/T, but now it's apparently rolling out its its "mean van," with this sinister 2013 Town and Country S. Joining similar packages available on the 200 and 300 sedans, this new Town and Country trim replaces most of the standard car's shiny bits with dark accents, giving the minivan a more unique appearance.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models