At an event in Grand Rapids, Michigan on Sunday, Chevrolet Camaro chief engineer Al Oppenheiser officially revealed pricing information for the new ZL1 Convertible and 1LE Coupe. The droptop ZL1 will start at $60,445, and the less-powerful 1LE will sticker for $37,035. Both prices include a $900 destination charge.
2013 Chevrolet Camaro Zl1 Convertible
General Motors has announced that the world's most powerful production droptop* – the 2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Convertible – will officially debut at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show in November. Like its coupe kin, the ZL1 Convertible will pack 580 horsepower and 556 pound-feet of torque from its supercharged 6.2-liter LSA V8, besting the Ford Shelby GT500 Convertible's power figures of 550 hp and 510 lb-ft.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX