Poise Before Power
2013 Chevrolet Camaro 1le
At an event in Grand Rapids, Michigan on Sunday, Chevrolet Camaro chief engineer Al Oppenheiser officially revealed pricing information for the new ZL1 Convertible and 1LE Coupe. The droptop ZL1 will start at $60,445, and the less-powerful 1LE will sticker for $37,035. Both prices include a $900 destination charge.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX