Not Luxury. Not Sport. Not Buick. Not Bad.
2013 Buick Verano Turbo
There has been many a conversation about the Buick Verano around the proverbial water cooler here at Autoblog Towers. And while it isn't necessarily the type of vehicle you'd think a group of car enthusiasts would get excited about, those of us who have spent time with the Verano have all become quite smitten with it. Our only wishes: more power and a manual transmission.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX