2013 Bmw X6 M
BMW has treated its high-performance X6 M to a refresh for the 2013 model year, rolling the controversial bad boy out during the New York Auto Show for its first official appearance. Unfortunately, the changes are so subtle that we required an official BMW tour guide to point them out. In lieu of such a service for each of our readers, the next paragraph will have to suffice.
BMW, which still insists on using the term Sports Activity Coupe to describe its least practical 'ute, has updated its X6 for the 2013 model year. And with good reason – BMW says it has sold over 20,000 X6 crossovers in the States since its launch three years ago and over 150,000 worldwide, making it an important model for the German automaker.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX