Risden Engineering is a bit of an unknown, if we're being completely honest – we have yet to report on the company to date, and its corporate website is really an information desert save for the name and a few email addresses. Even the press release that we requested from Risden's contact person is short and vague. That's all pretty much okay with us as long as the shadowy tuners, you know, make good on this sweet-looking BMW M6 racecar thing.
2013 Bmw M6 Coupe
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX