The Christmas season is getting more sideways every year. Recently, Mercedes-Benz and its AMG performance division showed us a new way to cook Christmas cookies, and now rival BMW Switzerland is presenting a new way to speed up seasonal caroling. It put four members of the Zurich Acapella Group in an M135i and instructed them to sing Jingle Bells while driver Martin Tomczyk flogged the hot hatch around the Circuit de L'Anneau du Rhin at the same time.
2013 Bmw M135i
And here we thought we already knew about everything BMW planned to bring to the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. We were wrong. The German automaker has announced that it will debut a new M135i Concept, marking the first time it has paired a gasoline-burning engine with its new M Performance moniker.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX