With Shelby preparing to wind down production of its brutal GT350, a 624-horsepower Mustang that's meant to go up against the Roush Stage 3 in the world of tuned Ford ponycars, the Las Vegas-based tuner is looking to give back to one lucky customer. It'll auction off the very first GT350 ever produced, at the 2013 Barrett-Jackson auction in Las Vegas, a three-day event that runs from September 26 through September 28.
2013 Barrett Jackson Las Vegas
The death of Speed and its rebirth as Fox Sports 1 left many a gearhead concerned. We were worried that we'd lose out on some of the best coverage Speed ever provided, whether it be Formula 1, inane, car-related game shows or Barrett-Jackson auctions. Our concerns seem to have been misplaced, though (but not on the game-show front - Pinks is apparently never coming back).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX