If there are any lingering doubts why General Motors held onto Buick while killing Pontiac, Hummer and Saturn, one only has to look at the sales numbers from 2013 for the real answer. Thanks largely to strong sales in China, Buick set a global sales record last year by selling more than one million vehicles.
2013 Auto Sales
- John Neff
- Jan 6, 2014
Last year wasn't quite the blockbuster year of sales growth that 2012 was, but there are plenty of automakers in our table with reason to be happy. Subaru, for instance, duplicated its 2012 performance by again recording annual sales growth of over 26 percent. At the other end of the spectrum, Mitsubishi followed up its 2012 performance of -28 percent sales decline with a much healthier 11-percent gain in 2013.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models